VFW POST 1590 HALL RENTAL
Pricing information listed below. For additional information, a tour of our facility, or to make reservations call Kathy DuVall at 386-252-5844.
Large Hall with Staging Area Available for ONLY $50.00 Per Hour!
(additional charges may apply)
(additional charges may apply)
HALL RENTAL COSTS/FEES:
1. Non-Refundable Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required to reserve date and is applied toward total fee.
2. Rental Fee: Rental fee is due in advance. Local checks are due two weeks prior to the date of event and out-of-town checks are due four weeks prior to the date of event.
3. Security Deposit: A refundable security deposit of $150.00 is to be paid by a separate check. If hall equipment or additional time are used which are not contracted for, fees for the use of equipment and/or time will be deducted from the security deposit.
4. Catastrophic Occurrence: In the event of a catastrophic occurrence (hurricane, tornado, tropical storm, flooding, etc.), all fees paid with the exception of 50% (administrative fee) of the non-refundable deposit will be returned.
5. Cancellation: A 7 day notice must be given in order to receive a full refund.
No alcoholic beverages will be brought into the hall from outside. These items must be purchased from the canteen manager.
All food brought in that is not used must be removed after the event is over.
All furniture, furnishings and equipment shall remain in the building. No one is authorized to borrow or remove any property from the building.
Decorating and table arrangement is the responsibility of the renter. Time for decorating will be arranged upon request and must be agreed upon prior to the date of the function. Absolutely nothing shall be attached to the light fixtures or fans by any means. Decorations must be removed within 24 hours.
Any damage or destruction of property must be reported immediately and must be paid for by the individual or individual executing the contract for the function.
Room set-up instructions must be turned in one week prior to the event.
The canteen manager is in charge of the facility during each use. The Post staff is responsible for taking reasonable security and protective precautions, preventing unauthorized entry to lease premises. Actions and conduct of Lessee, visitors or employees shall be the sole responsibility of the Lessee.
The Post shall not be responsible for items left by guests, workers or employees.
Throwing of substances is prohibited. In the celebration of such events as weddings, nothing is allowed to be thrown on the premises, including the outdoor grounds: that is bird seed, rice or the like. If this regulation is disregarded, a clean up fee of $75.00 will be assessed from the security deposit.
Property insurance does not cover any item in the building which is not the property of the Post. Users, caterers or employees are responsible for insuring the safety of all items brought in. The Post assumes no responsibility and no liability whatsoever for the loss of property of the user, caterers or Post employees.